I don’t know about you, but my body feels like it’s made of pie and whipped cream this week, and so I’m going to help it reclaim it’s balance in a this very simple way: Drinking Hot Lemon Water!
Could something so simple as a cup (or 3) of something you already have in your fridge made a real difference? YES!
Hot lemon water is a super-star of wellness for good reason.
Here are just a few:
- A rich source of vitamin C, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium lemon juice protects the body from Immune system deficiencies.
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water every morning helps in maintaining the pH balance of the body.
- With its powerful antibacterial properties, lemon juice helps fight infections
- Acts as a detoxifying agent.
- Lemon juice with warm water helps increase the metabolic rate.
- Lemon juice is also very effective at cleansing the liver as it promotes the liver to flush out toxins
- Lemon juice with warm water helps keep the body hydrated as it provides electrolytes to the body.
- Drinking lemon juice with warm water also helps reduce joint and muscle pain.
- Lemon juice with warm water is also good for your dental health.
- Lemon juice with warm water helps regulate natural bowel movement (there I said it)
Message me if you’re sipping along with me this week!
Shannyn Caldwell is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist, Student of Naturopathic Medicine.
She hosts a National Radio Show and is Founder of the Healing Season: Holistic Wellness Community. http://www.thehealingseason.com